Class 3 Killers Reopening doors for new members

C3K
is a clan were we work on improveing
Team Work an Co-Op and Skill
we will train you if asked to draw out you skill in Halo 3 to 4 and even Reach we also have an allience with many clans as fill ins and enjoy helping new players find a place thats right for them in are Clan there Last year we Closed are doors to improve on are format and I have Discontiuned to update are website as such We will have a new website up later this year also an new
Team System
to help with member
Co-Op,Everyone plays differnt and has differnt
Strenghs and weakneses we wont to bring out your Strengh and help it grow as a gamer We also have
Custom Game Nights and Forge Days
also if you all ready in a Clan if asked we can for an allience to train your Clan Mates for there Stuggle online we will also soon have a you tube channel with up dates and new about halo 4 game nights and reach game nights.Come and join or ask about whats are goal for the future an aslo if your from an other clan or an leader of your own clan just msg me on xbox live Slayer of CHAOS as shown and I will msg you as soon ASAP also if you reply to this post plz wait a few days and I will get back to you Thank you
:clap:

Slayer of CHAOS