Back to earth? Maybe Halo 6? What do you think?

the Arby

Not really.. All war is over. The human race won (of course). Why would we need the chief back?

Even though he turned out to be our greatest weapon... We have no use for him, so it's up to his own merit to get back to us.

I'm just speculating.. but it seems logical that it would be more fun if Chief was on his own.

Not really.. All war is over. The human race won (of course). Why would we need the chief back?

Even though he turned out to be our greatest weapon... We have no use for him, so it's up to his own merit to get back to us.

I'm just speculating.. but it seems logical that it would be more fun if Chief was on his own.

I know but hes also human (ok half human half machine).^^ Maybe after all that time fighting and war he just wants back home/ to the earth. Otherwise he might get homesick lol.

I know but hes also human (ok half human half machine).^^ Maybe after all that time fighting and war he just wants back home/ to the earth. Otherwise he might get homesick lol.

Oh, no doubt Chief wants to get back to earth. But I don't think we're looking for him. after all in the Halo 3 ending we think he's dead.

Someone on the forums said that maybe the Arbiter is somewhere out there looking for him. I think I need my memory refreshed but didn't the Arbiter says that he doesn't think that Master Chief is dead/could die that easily. (At the end of Halo 3)

ok chief and cortana sent out a beakon to be found so they want to get back and there is goin to be a halo 4 5 and 6 if u wach e3 they said the NEW TRILOGY
You didnt understand what I mean buddy! I ment that maybe the chief will return to earth after halo 4 and 5! At the end of halo 6 maybe he will get back home to earth!

• 1 year later...

You didnt understand what I mean buddy! I ment that maybe the chief will return to earth after halo 4 and 5! At the end of halo 6 maybe he will get back home to earth!

theres no reason for him to go back to earth or for 343 to send him back to earth unless to defend it, theres nothing there for him, there isn't really anything anywhere for him, the only thing he has at this point is cortana and she's going rampant.

I would very much love it if 343 gives us a chance to go to the Capital city of the Forerunner Empire, which I believe was the centre planet of their time. It is probably just ruins now, but there's a lot there for us to experience, and it would give the art team a fantastic opportunity to bring something new to the table like what they're doing with Halo 4.

• Like 1