Rog Survivor

rog redneck

I would like to thank 343 industries for placing ROG SURVIVOR's name to the credits of Halo 4. You do not understand what this means to us as a community for you to recognize this young man,who loved Halo and lost his life at such a young age. Again,thank you from myself,from the whole REBALS OF GAMING community,from Mathieu's family and all the friends he had on live and in his life.

ROG FN REDNECK

ROG FUZZY

ROG EBONYSTYX

ROG PINK BLOOD

ROG ARCHIE

ROG NUK3M

ROG PANDORA

Members of United Gaming Community would also like to thank 343 industries for adding Survivor to Halo 4. We are a clan that came out of ROG and many members of are community are thankful for you adding his name.

Btw its UGC Pandora not ROG Pandora listed above under the names..

UGC Pandora

United Gaming Community

Http://www.ugc-global.com

I was just sent a link to this discussion. I would like to thank 343 industries for including my friend Matt ROG Survivor in the ending credits. I'm sure his family is very thankful to you all. And I'm sure he just beat the game in heaven and smiled when he saw his gamer tag. I'm one of the few that still have him on my friends list and I was playing video games and halo reach long time before we created ROG. I can say for a fact I knew him alot better as TMG Survivor. Lol those were fun days. Playing the game he loved and being with the clan he loved, helped him kind of deal with his problem. But he always stood tall and remained strong. He is "Our Survivor". Thank you 343 industries for remembering him.

Jeremy- ROG 1CeyMaNe718

-Co-Founder of ROG.

• 2 weeks later...

I received this in my email a couple of days ago:

Mathieu was an amazing member of our community and continues to be an inspiration to us. We know your group meant a lot to him, so your words are very special to us as well.

Thank you for the message.

Much love,

343 Industries