A New leaf ans severe apology

Forza Horizon

I am sorry for insulting, harassing and trolling people for no reason on this site and conclude that my actions were immature. I am also sorry for harassing you in any shape or form. It is the mature thing of me saying how sorry I am that I emotionally hurt everyone and you. And I could have been sent to jail for that if it was in New Jersey.

I have come back in a sincere and guilty manner that I apologize for my previous actions that got my first account permanently blacklisted from this site. I am also saying this to every previous person that dealt with me in the past. I never mean to hurt anyone through anything. Its just at that time I took everything seriously and got mad over every single detail. My heart aches in guilt typing this and don't think that I am trolling because I'm not. I am speaking the truth and nothing but the truth. And if any of you remember anything that happened that time that this happened, pm me.