Why didn't I get a Perfection medal?

JCash1313

I went 15 and 0 in Big Team Battle, had the last kill as the game kill. You can look at recent history or my File Share and see I went 15-0 but no perfection medal or any addition to the commendation. Wondering if it glitched because I had the last kill for 15 as the game kill and if there was any way to fix this?

• Like 1

This happened to me too. I went 17/0 in King Of The Hill and my team even won the match. I want this fixed for my commendations. I saved the film and will be posting it into my file share. I didn't even get the medal. I took a picture of the post game report and posted it on FB. I have proof and will be somehow finding a way to fix my commendations. Thats all I care about. That 1000xp that could help a lot. Any advice?

I went 15 and 0 in Big Team Battle, had the last kill as the game kill. You can look at recent history or my File Share and see I went 15-0 but no perfection medal or any addition to the commendation. Wondering if it glitched because I had the last kill for 15 as the game kill and if there was any way to fix this?

If there was a host migration it will reset all your sprees so the perfection would not count

This happened to me too. I went 17/0 in King Of The Hill and my team even won the match. I want this fixed for my commendations. I saved the film and will be posting it into my file share. I didn't even get the medal. I took a picture of the post game report and posted it on FB. I have proof and will be somehow finding a way to fix my commendations. Thats all I care about. That 1000xp that could help a lot. Any advice?

A Perfection has to be in slayer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...