What about Sgt, Johnson???

skratulla

well if you played the game halo 3 at the end he is left with the flood at the ring.

so if the flood made it then johnsin would be a flood. or they would add a new dude to make coments in the game.

what else johnsen was only in half of the campain with you. during the first and some in middle and at the end of halo 3.

he can't become infected by the flood... he has a rare nervous system disorder wich prevents him from being infected by the flood, he did in fact become infected but he didn't mutate, instead he gained healing and super regenerating abilities, so maybe he didn't die at all and will be back to kick some ancient ass!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

helllll yeeessssss

he isnt affected by the flood because he's been around to much plasma ie plasma granades that have affected his nervous system

That was the coverup for the Boren Syndrome thing.

Yep. That disease was made up to after he became a Spartan I. Johnson will be missed. They say Chief's personality is different, so maybe they made him more like Sarge (akin to Duke Nukem's personality? Not necessarily a good thing, but possible.

well if you played the game halo 3 at the end he is left with the flood at the ring.

so if the flood made it then johnsin would be a flood. or they would add a new dude to make coments in the game.

what else johnsen was only in half of the campain with you. during the first and some in middle and at the end of halo 3.

he can't become infected by the flood... he has a rare nervous system disorder wich prevents him from being infected by the flood, he did in fact become infected but he didn't mutate, instead he gained healing and super regenerating abilities, so maybe he didn't die at all and will be back to kick some ancient ass!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wha... what did I do???

:shock:

I have a sneaky suspicion, that aslong as master chief is not alone is this mission (which at this moment in time we can assume he is), Johnson could make a return. I think people might take it a bit weirdly, but if they made it humourous enough it would be awesome to have him back. Maybe if there are spartan's on this shield world (if that is what it is), then there will be one akin to johnson. But yea would be awesome to have him. I wouldn't mind him making another legendary escape!

Its not the first time he dies, on HALO:CE you can kill him on at least one mission in game (first level on the ring itself) He's in one of the groups of marines you must rescue. . .

AND technically you can save him at the end of HALO 3...It might be a glitch but it would count more than the ability to kill him, knowing he makes it back for two sequals

Sgt Avery Johnson cannot be infected this is true, and i cannot see him returning but i wish he could, and i dont think he can never be replaced, after reading Contact Harvest he was a one of a kind badass.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Worry Everyone!!! Sarge from Red Vs. Blue will come to the rescue because he is epic enough to find his way to that thing MC is at. Welcome the total -Blam- of Red vs. Blue. Let's see how long it takes until MC can't take it anymore and kills him, then he'll be replaced with Caboose in Halo 6, and MC will kill himself in the last level, ending Halo.