Please take the mantises off Ragnarok CTF

Zedzish

Ways to kill the Mantis:

1. Banshee bomb it. Pretty easy

2. Sniper. The sniper rifle will break its shield in 2 hits and do major damage with the other two. Reload and finish it.

3. Plasma Pistol. The Mantis is easy to emp with the overcharge from the plasma pistol.

4. Teamwork. One person snipes it while another drive the banshee. Or maybe you all just start shooting it. It's easy to take down if you have some help.

• Like 2

You obviously don't have a decent crew. Adding the Mantises may change the game, but it's a new game and let's not let this distract us from the true tragedy of 343i Halo- The blatant omission of full 8 v 8 support. As if 8 v 8 isn't f---ing standard in every other shooter on the Market. 8 v 8 with only Slayer? It's not just five year olds playing this game.

My biggest problem, (this being something wrong with ME not the game, weapons or vehicles) is that I have a tendency to sprint into situations that are doomed. I am still adjusting to sprinting, never used it much in Reach.

I see other players make this same mistake all the time, so it's comforting to know I'm not alone in my foolhardy bravado.

I am slowly learning when and where to use the sprint, as well as its limitations.

This us very important on a map like Ragnarok, it can mea. The diffetence between taking out a Mantis unseen or taking a rocket to the face.

I like it.

Sure, it's perfectly possible to take a mantis down.

However, I hate the new Ragnarok gameplay. Compared to what it was before, there's just something off. Too many power weapons, too many vehicles, or perhaps a combination of them. I think going back to the basics of gameplay would make for a more entertaining match.

• Like 1