Amazing Custom Game; Help?

DonDon365

Ok, so in Halo 2 I made one of the most fun custom games ever (IMO obviously!), and I was trying to recreate it last night and couldn't. I figured out a way to get around the problem but it is just no the same. Here is the game: its basically SWAT Magnums with a HUGE twist. It's a FFA, first to win 3 rounds. 100 points (10kills) is the round limit. You get a kill +10 points, someone kills you -10 points, you kill yourself -20 points, and as I'm writing this I'm also going to add +20 for an assassination. This game is the S**T with 8+ people, 16 is off the freakin chain (best played on Lockout/any other small map). I have seen some incredible comebacks and utter collapses, one of the best custom games ever. However, Halo 4 doesn't have true FFA the leader is always visible with that stupid tag. I turned the tag off (or so I've tried like 10 times) and its still on, WTF 343i, don' ruin my fun. If there is a way to turn this off let me know, I was a

little, shall we say, under the influence with a lobby full of people yelling at me to hurry the F up when setting it up. To combat the stupid "king" tag, I found a solution that seems to work okay. (NOTE: I still want it gone but this was the best I could do) If you are the "king"/in first place you have unlimited promethean vision. Yes this sounds stupid, but we play tested it, hear me out. That tag over your head has a triangle/arrow pointing to your head. OHK with super mega pistols? Yup and we know where you are at all times. So fair is fair, you get P-vision. The only difference is you can see the player outline. Also, you don't get P-vision until after you die. So you have to die and respawn STILL in the lead. It's not how it used to be =( but its close enough. After playing a few rounds, this seemed to work the best cuz if not, the player in the lead just gets wrecked so hard. Any suggestions or fixes? The game is perfect minus that damn indicator. Can I set it up for 16 teams of 1 player each? IDK, I'm gonna mess with it more tonight. BTW, if this sounds like your cup of tea, hit me up DonDon365. Lets play, also I'll play anything else, love this game. Minor gripes but good job 343i, for the most part.