Where is He?

Unavailable

It's probably onyx because if you watch the legendary ending of halo 3 you see his half ship fly by a fourrunner looking planet and it looks the same in the teaser just you only see the portal like thing which also looks like from halo 3 with the giant circle thing that makes a portal sucking everything in right before the flood comes in the covenant ship...

Onyx got screwed. All the sentinels making up the inner surface of the plannet decided to pick up and leave. The plannet Onyx is gone. There is a slipspace bubble (or something like that) which still has a few Spartan II's and III's plus Dr halsy and Chris Mendez. If the plannet in the trailer is supposed to be Onyx, then 343i screwed up bad.

It's probably onyx because if you watch the legendary ending of halo 3 you see his half ship fly by a fourrunner looking planet and it looks the same in the teaser just you only see the portal like thing which also looks like from halo 3 with the giant circle thing that makes a portal sucking everything in right before the flood comes in the covenant ship...

Onyx is dust. completely destroyed after the book Ghosts of Onyz

Onyx got screwed. All the sentinels making up the inner surface of the plannet decided to pick up and leave. The plannet Onyx is gone. There is a slipspace bubble (or something like that) which still has a few Spartan II's and III's plus Dr halsy and Chris Mendez. If the plannet in the trailer is supposed to be Onyx, then 343i screwed up bad.

if you actually read the book in detail. its not possible to be onyx, not even for 343i because onys, wile composed of sentinels, still had giant rock quarries and jungles and water. it wasn't all shiny and blue and metallicy as the pplanet in the trailer? but possibly another shieldworld? or a desolate forrunner homeworld with an exact replica portal to the same slipspace bubble

I hope so that will be awsome I can't wait!