For every 1 person complaining on these forums there is another 100 who don't care about your negative comments

Antics

Just saying.

For every whinging statement i see on this forum, there must be at least another 100 players per person playing this game not coming to the forum just loving what they have in front of them.

If i were working for 343 i wouldn't be too worried about the negative comments. Before when i was online i counted over 300,000 people in all the playlists, i don't know if this is high or low but i would be happy with that number. Unique players over 24 hours would probably be well above 1 million.

Sometimes it is just the vocal minority that has the loudest voice.

• Like 1

Just saying.

For every whinging statement i see on this forum, there must be at least another 100 players per person playing this game not coming to the forum just loving what they have in front of them.

If i were working for 343 i wouldn't be too worried about the negative comments. Before when i was online i counted over 300,000 people in all the playlists, i don't know if this is high or low but i would be happy with that number. Unique players over 24 hours would probably be well above 1 million.

Actually, the people who moan about complainers are the problem. Which is you.

• Like 2

Just saying.

And if everyone was someone like you, there would never be any improvement to games. If these people are so happy to be playing either way, what do they care if the game is constructively analyze and changed for the better?

Conversely, no one that's trying to fix things really cares for what you have to say. Stating a number of people online does absolutely nothing. As you so nicely put it, you have no idea what's going on internally at 343, and therefore have absolutely no basis for saying what's good and what's bad. Nor is that number indicative of any logical conclusion.

Run along now.

And it's always the minority that is vocal.

I look at it the other way... to be 100% satisfied with something and see no room for improvement shows a startling lack of imagination, independent thought and ultimately maybe even intelligence. There is very little I see or do that I don't feel could be altered for a better experience and granted hindsight is 20:20 but at least with video games there is the ability to patch and update, hopefully based on community feedback.

No amount of internal play testing can compare to hundreds of thousands playing it when it goes live so invariably there will always be balance issues and things that need tweaking. I can only hope 343 are as diligent in this regard as some other developers are and don't simply ignore glaring game issues to work on endless amounts of DLC instead...

So with that in mind no I will not stop whining about balance issues causing major overuse of the BR and DMR that ultimately ruin large chunks of the game... it's the only way they'll learn.

• Like 1

Well maybe if they didn't change so much of the game that everybody loved, no one would complain. How many people ranted like this when Halo 3 was the newest game? Not even close to as many, because it was a good game. Halo 4 was an embarrassment to Halo's name.

Dont kid yourself, Halo 3 had way more people bitcing and moaning over at the Bungie forums than Halo Reach and Halo 4 combined. Whining about the BR spread, the bubble shield, the Brute Chopper and more.

Yeah i know i am whining about the whiners i am trying to work on that. Yeah things can be tweaked but my tweaks are not the same as your tweaks. I would start with a local search option, better playlists, 1-50 rank system, good map packs. Not, nerf the DMR, nerf the binary rifle, make vehicles stronger, take away boltshot as a secondary 1 hit weapon etc and so on. I guess what i was trying to say was i enjoy the gameplay.

• Like 1

Well maybe if they didn't change so much of the game that everybody loved, no one would complain. How many people ranted like this when Halo 3 was the newest game? Not even close to as many, because it was a good game. Halo 4 was an embarrassment to Halo's name.

i don't know where you got that idea from, but i was on the bungie forums at the time and ****LOADS of people bitched about halo3.

Funnily enough a lot of them thought halo2 was perfect and didn't know loads of people bitched about halo2 when it came out. Its the same pattern every time