Covenant?

Brenttouza

Hey,

So I'm a bit confused right now. The covenant that we see in Halo 4, are those savages or not? Why do the elites attack us? And why do they fight the protheans and work together with them? I'm a bit confused here :/

Please, enlighten me :)

They are the "storm Covenant" they are a rogue group who are run by the elites. They have either not aggreed to the peace deal with humanity or simply dont know about it. They are looking for something on the planet, and like the cheif they are attacked by the prometheans because they are an outside threat. However why they start fighting for the diadect is not entirly known, either becasue he can control them using an ability or they (beliveing he is a God) decide to follow him.

Overall they are a different faction from the Real covenant.

They are the "storm Covenant" they are a rogue group who are run by the elites. They have either not aggreed to the peace deal with humanity or simply dont know about it. They are looking for something on the planet, and like the cheif they are attacked by the prometheans because they are an outside threat. However why they start fighting for the diadect is not entirly known, either becasue he can control them using an ability or they (beliveing he is a God) decide to follow him.

Overall they are a different faction from the Real covenant.

Thanks man, that makes it clear for me :D