Halo 4's Story (a reaction) *SPOILERS*

Achal

Wow...

That was an incredible game. It almost didn't even feel like Halo. In a good way though.

Did anyone else feel kind of... disturbed, at the end? Like, really sad, and almost scared? It's just that so much happened. We saw so many new things. And there was so many surprises. The story was incredibly dark, more so than all the previous games combined. There is barely a glint of hope at the end. If you're really a fan of the series, it even takes something away from you.

I teared up at the end. Especially when I heard "I'll always take care of you". Just thinking of her at the beginning of Halo Combat Evolved, to now. How much she has changed and become John's best friend, their amazing relationship... Just so many thoughts. I'm still trying to figure out if it was a dream.

The vaporization scene was so disturbing. To see the effects Forerunner weaponry has on Human bodies. Ugh.

Lasky is cooler than I expected. He's a great character, and says and does things no other character would. The quote at the end was perfect.

That was the most memorable Halo game yet. It felt like the end to a series though, not the beginning of a new trilogy. I'm a little worried for Halo 5, to be honest. I don't know where the series is going, at all. Like I said, it felt like the end to a story. Perhaps Spartan Ops will hold some answers?

Sorry for no spoiler covers in here, on my phone.

EDIT: My one complaint: The music was put into the cutscenes horribly. Neil Davidge, I think his name is, did a fantastic job! But we hardly hear it under the dialogue in the cutscenes. The music seemed way too quiet.

EDIT 2: I am a huge fan of the series. The Halo series is something very close to me. I know many of you can relate. I am very critical about story details and such, but I always place my trust in 343 to do it right. And they have. So people should relax with all the hate.