Why was Forge left relativity unimproved?I

Zaqq

This is just a question on why the forge was left out of some of the gameplay changes in Halo 4. I enjoy magnets and other improvements but, for the most part, nothing was changed. Many of the parts are recycled, the mode still lacks many tools that would prove to be very helpful (Scale, fine movement, attaching, etc). 343 should improve the forge and take some inspiration from Trials Evolutions. Trials has one of the most robust level creator/editor ever. Forge could use "weld" tools or a tool that would make objects rotate perpetually as if they were on a motor. This could lead to some extremely creative maps. Forge should evolve into a new mode that players could literally create any thing they can think of. If they want to make a giant monster trucks that crushes rival spartans warthogs, they should be able to.

I know that this is an incredibly massive idea to put into place but I would purchase it in a heartbeat if it were included in DLC. 343 could implement it, not in a map pack, but in a "Premium Forge Pack" that includes said tools and more. Other players could play on the maps but could not use any of the tools or pieces in forge.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: I now realize this is in the wrong section, please remove or transfer to Halo 4 forge.