The things that need to be changed

Perfectious

I'm going to be stating all the things that I think ruin the game.

-Join in progress (Why? It is just stupid in my opinion. If anything, have it so we can change our settings to where we don't join in progress)

-Instant Respawn (You get into a dmr/br fight, you kill them with no shields. Oh no, they spawned already and are shooting you. Take it out.)

-Killcams (I don't want people to know exactly where I am when I kill them, I want them to be confused. Just like in the other Halo's)

-No Zoom-Out when you get shot (It's stupid that people who get shot can still stay zoomed in. It makes it impossible to kill someone across map who has a sniper.)

-No Penalties for leaving (I have not left any games yet, but my friends said that they don't get penalized for leaving. This is stupid in my opinion.)

-Loadouts (It is definitely in the top 3 worst things about the game. People can spawn with sticky grenades... seriously, come on. Go back to the old system, it was that was for multiple years/games because it WAS BETTER.)

Will add more in the future (maybe)

Post any that you think should be added.