FLOOD

Dark Volton

i totally agree with everyone else on the matter that this may be one of the best halo games ever made. you guys have done a fantastic job with the game and i love it, and truthfully i don't have very many problems with the game. Other than the occasional wall glitch or other glitches i only have two main problems that i would say NEED to be fixed.

#1. flood game type is one of my favorite game types in every game i play, i love playing infection. but there is one huge problem in the new flood that i hate, it may be just me but i personally hate the thruster packs. the reasons for this is almost infinite, but here are some of them. it makes the flood WAY too mobile it is like you took the roll from halo reach and made it go twice as far, not only that but you also decided that you could use it in mid air. This leads the game to flood just destroying the survivors its not even a compition. also when have the flood ever used jet packs EVER? they dont and not only that but zombies don't use jet packs. i'm not saying you need to get rid of thruster packs, but they should not be in flood. the infected should be faster than the survivors and be able to run infinitely not fly across the map and kill you.

#2 explosive perk this one is not really a big problem but i feel like this perk should not be in the game. i really liked the way grenades felt before people got to lvl 20 after that i just ran around and got destroyed by grenades all the time, and in order to not get owned i now have to have that perk on all of my classes just to avoid a one hit grenade from twenty feet away. this problem is just my personal preference and its not a huge deal but i would enjoy replacing this perk with a new one.