Multiplayer just isn't the same.

themanwithnoname

I'm pretty disappinted with the multiplayer. Its hard to say just what it is, but the game just doesn't feel or play the same. Probably the Call of Duty influence. I don't see why they would make Halo more like CoD. If I wanted to play CoD, I would play CoD. I always preferred Halo's gameplay and appreciated how distinct it was from all the CoD clones out there (even every new CoD game is basically the previous game with a facelift). Loadouts, perks, streak rewards, thumbstick sprint, etc just don't belong. Not to mention continually being dropped into in-progress games, and changing weapon balances so its easier for unskilled players to score kills--I die twice as often in H4 as I do in Reach. Even the map design seems more in line with CoD. Anyways, just my two cents. Don't plan on playing much H4. At least the campaign is still Halo.

• Like 2

At it´s current state the multiplayer sucks more than it did in Halo 3. Now I don´t hate it but make old-school modes to veterans and fast! The new school, young players and the ones that like the so called "CoD" aspect of the new Halo 4 can keep playing theirs but what went wrong for forgetting the old-school Halo players? We are the veterans of Halo franchise and thanks to us, Halo is what it is today so why all the ignorance and abandoning of us? Hopefully they realize that they need to make Halo 4 more appealing by adding the good old old-school game modes too or most of the veterans will alienate from Halo 4 and will leave it aside, taking a huge part of the community away.

I´m old-school player and I´m proud of it.

• Like 2

I was really hoping for a true halo game. And the first few matches seemed pretty good. But after playing even more games, it isnt the same. not even close. Its better than reach, but thats not saying much, because that game sucked bad. 343 in an atttempt to appeal to the ADD retard kids that buy games now, have secluded those of us that made this game what it is. From CE to present halo, ive played them all. And 3 was the last one I actually enjoyed playing. Its all been downhill since then.

I agree with this completely. I'm glad that some other people think the same as I do. I cannot stand the call of duty influences at all. Especially the drop in feature that never works until it is a completely hopeless lost game. It sucks to have no neutral weapons - a stamp of Halo. It sucks that they nerfed Spartans to create perks: lesser shield recharge time, can't pick up grenades from dead bodies, lesser ammo from pick ups, no dmrs/brs on the map to get ammo from, I am REQUIRED to go over to dead bodies and pick up ammo. Halo 4 doesn't...have the feel and difference of well, Halo.