bring back the old gametypes/playlists!

dsd

one thing i am very upset about is the lack of fun gametypes, and the playlists which 343 has brought in. i would go play reach, and i would see so many different options, like simple big team battle which may or may not have an objective, action sack, multi team.. etc.

then, some months after you guys, that is, 343 takes over, i notice a sudden lack of playlists in reach matchmaking. where did action sack go? what happened to so many other playlists that i loved? i found this greatly upsetting, so much that i've stopped playing reach MM altogether. now, Halo 4 comes out, and so many new things! but... a MASSIVE lack of playlists. where is action sack? where is the race gametype? what happened to assault?

therefore, i request that 343 restores the original playlists of reach during Bungie's era, and implement similar measures in Halo 4 MM. bring back the MM that i knew and loved.

any others who would like to share their opinions are welcome to do so.

They probably weren't sure on how many people would be playing the game this early into it's release so they didn't want to create a huge list of game types and greatly divide the gaming community for the game. They're more then likely going to be bringing back a lot of the playlists as time goes on. If you read the bulletin when 343 announced SWAT then you can read they're going to release more and change it weekly based on demand and amount of players.