what is missing in Halo 4?

DemonsoulX626

(Sorry for any misspelling, i don't really care)Let me start off by saying Halo 4 is a fantastic game. BUT, My problem is that in Halo reach you could play as the Covenet. i would play as the Enemy and through online or local have fun by being the the Covenet. It was amazing. Halo 4 was given SOOOOO much potential in order to expand that game mode by taking that exact game mode with the Covenet except adding new armor and customization's. Then topping it off by also being able to play as parmethions and we have all seen there ability's during the campaign. I feel as though with that Halo 4 would be pretty solid. And that something like that shouldn't be something that should cost any money because to me that seems like a detail that has been forgotten. i feel as though i paid for a half assed game.

And not that flood isnt fun but all it is is infection. Also another thing that is extremly annoying is that online i have sooooo many problems with winning a match and suddenly the teams are changed and im put on the loseing team eaither right in the middle of the match or of course when nearing the end of the game. Actually it happend to me once again about an hour ago.

It is an unfortunate thing that the fans of the covenant have been ignored (more like outcast in my opinion) but we can only hope 343 will show us that they care by perhaps bringing back the ability to play as an elite on the multiplayer, perhaps adding more playable races like the brutes and the Prometheans, and maybe showing us that they have not forgotten us by making some important covie characters show up in scenes of Spartan Ops (like The Arbiter).

Personally, if Halo 5 doesn't have elites at least in custom games... Chief can save the galaxy without me :/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...