SWAT

SkItZo1041

They put both in there because of personal preference and both weapons have a place in the game. In bigger maps I use the DMR because it's more accurate at longer ranges. But in smaller it's smarter to use the BR because of the spread. And just because the BR has a spread doesn't just make it a spray and pray fest. As a side not I'm noticing a lot of people complaining that they only want the DMR cause the BR is a spray and pray noob fest, and it's making me guess a lot of you never played Halo 2 or Halo 3 swat where all you had was the BR. The BR was the main weapon when SWAT started so it will ALWAYS be a part of it. Nothing you can do about it. Maybe when 343 updates it they'll add some maps that only allow you to spawn with the DMR or something.

I understand that the DMR is better long range, but really that's it. I know the BR was in 2 and 3, but that's not really the point. It's iconic and all, but overpowered for the gametype. I hate watching killcams that zigzag back and forth pulling the trigger as fast as they can just because they can't aim. I'm not saying that everybody goes spray and pray, but when you face people who do, it just feels like it takes away from the competitive side of things.

I understand that the DMR is better long range, but really that's it. I know the BR was in 2 and 3, but that's not really the point. It's iconic and all, but overpowered for the gametype. I hate watching killcams that zigzag back and forth pulling the trigger as fast as they can just because they can't aim. I'm not saying that everybody goes spray and pray, but when you face people who do, it just feels like it takes away from the competitive side of things.

If they have time to "zigzag" back and forth spamming their trigger, you're just not killing them fast enough.