Spartan Ops Character/Story Progression

Spartan_16

I have liked Spartan Ops so far (the Episode videos are great) sure it has flaws, but moves the story along.

I believe it will lead into/ give a glimpse of the Halo 5 story as the season progresses, but what do you think of how the story is progressing the characters?

I personally think that there is a relationship/potential relationship between Captain Tom Lasky and Commander Sarah Palmer......

As far as the SPARTAN-IV i am not too sure....... They feel like marines not Spartans, which is right from a story side i guess, but i am not keen on them so far. I think that Commander Palmer is great, Thorne too and Grant is OK the other SPARTAN-IV we have been introduced to just don't sit right with me as Spartans though. They would not stand a chance if pitted against a SPARTAN-II, or SPARTAN-III for that matter ..... I hope that they progress as the story moves along.

But what do you think to the characters we have been introduced to so far in Spartan Ops?