343, Things That Need To Be Changed

The Truth

First off I want to say job well done 343. I was very skeptical but you delivered a fun game. Here are things that are a must change to help keep this game strong.

1. CTF . I get how you like to have the flag carrier committed, not a big fan nor is it a deal killer. What needs to change is the instant grab when you accidentally get close to it. If you need to pick up a weapon or get into a vehicle it requires a toon so should picking up the flag.

2. Maps . We need more maps !! Simple as that, you play the same map day in and day out. After a while it gets boring and I mean quick.

3. BTB . Not sure why you made a playlist only for Big Team Slayer ? The best part of big team is objective.

4. Ranked playlist. I know you guys are working on this but it's a MUST. Not sure why you do not have a real competitive playlist, example, doubles or snipers.

Bugs I found:

The replay of your death is cool but 90% of the time the guy is shooting everything but me then I die, gets pretty irritating when you think you you shouldn't have died.

The Shield. Love it. One complaint is when you drop it, it feels as though you were dismounted from a vehicle and your in a state of shock for a split second. You can't throw grenades or jump. It deters you from using it.

These are a couple things I'd like to be fixed or changed. Keep up the good work.