Revolutionary Roleplaying Idea

Veer Zamamai

Would you be interested in participating in the Roleplaying section if there was one?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in Roleplaying in a section specifically designated for it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, but need more information first
    • In the future

Okay, so after a long winded and decent conversation with Spectral Jester, I have decided to come here and post an idea and get some feedback from you guys and see who would be willing to participate.

My idea, essentially, is to create a board here idealistically built around roleplaying and anything to do with it. Formally, there would be missions for everyone to participate in, and anyone can be any race or class they want.

Example: If you were a human, you could pick Marine, ONI Intelligence, Scientist, Spartan (Limited and with approval), and ODSTs.

Okay, so each mission would have a specific objective and idea which can then be spiralled off into any one direction, given that it is related and makes sense which can then be turned into a long and interesting roleplay.

Five years ago today, I joined my first roleplay site not knowing a thing at all. Now, I know what it takes to create fun and interesting missions for everyone to partake. I thought it would be boring and pointless, turns out I was wrong. It was one of the most fun and most significant expansion of my knowledge I could think of; a perfect way for people to get to know each other better.

What can this offer you?

Well for starters, it offers something to do whilst you are bored, whilst no-one else is online and whilst wanting to expand your knowledge. It allows people to express their feelings of Halo through playing as a character that has been made by you, and ultimately, is what you want him to be. You can be the hero and save the day, or the villain and be the cause of colossal failure. Roleplaying can be what you want it to be, and by doing so, you can make the story your story.

Any Force, insurrectionists, Covenant, ONI or UNSC. There are rank limitations, and you obviously can't be Superman, but everything else is ideally up to you. Anything and everything.

I could not write everything that will be going on here as it would literally take me hours, so I posted below the basics. What you can expect within five minutes. Want to see more? Post in the poll and expect more.

This is just the beginning. Please post back with any concerns or questions and I will be more than happy to reply accordingly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...