Halo 4 Limited Edition white metal case damaged

Arakin86

I pre-ordered the Halo 4 Limited Edition from Amazon.ca, and just got it yesterday. The metal game case that comes inside the box was damaged. There are scratches and missing paint on the case, and the ink on the UNSC logo is smudged. This is unacceptable for a $100 game... clearly this didn't go through QA, it looks like they picked it out of the garbage and just threw it in the box.

I have contacted Xbox Support and they said they cant replace parts like "game cases", so they told me my best bet was to contact Amazon. So I called Amazon, and they told me they were sold out of Halo 4 Limited Editions, and my only option was to return the game for a full refund... but that doesn't help me. I tired to contact the people who made the game (343 Industries), but they have no such contact info. So... my only options are to just return it for a full refund, or go on Ebay and buy another for $130 - $175. This is ridiculous, you think that with such a big game like Halo that there might be some customer service out there, but no... I just dropped over $100 for this, and the manufacturer couldnt even be bothered, and Xbox Support just shrugs their shoulders and says "Oh well... sorry."

I have all the Collector Editions for Halo... Halo 2 Collectors, Halo 3 Legendary, Halo Reach Legendary, and now Halo 4 Limited... All I want is what I paid for, and after EVERYTHING I bought I think I have earned the right to have my stinking metal case replaced with one that should have been in the box.

Do any of you have Contact information for ANYONE that can help me find a replacement case for this game?