My 6 year old Superbounce Vid

FaTaL

I made this Super bounce video back about 6 years ago. This video was for the strategical superbounces in the maps. Whatcha think!?

Yeah, real cool vid. What was that at the doorway, it looked like you got your crouch from a 90 degree opening or what?

How far into the video, or what map was it on that you seen that?

Well, 3 things...starting @ 1:37, somehow you got crouched and then you did a backward jump, I didn't understand it, I've never seen a backward jump. I just watched that doorway thing again, @ 1:47 it seems like there's something in the opening that gives you the crouch. @ 2:08 you bounced when you were off-level, I'm not sure if I've ever seen that before either. I'm not a superbounce expert but I've always liked to watch them.

You are pro

I Appreciate the views! =] I am working towards another capture card so I can get into Video Editing and Montages.

Yeah, I know what you mean, my $50 USB Hauppauge went down and I'm currently using a $12 cc, lol. I'll be glad when I get the good one back.

I wonder, is their a way we could possible save our games from theatre mode to a USB then transfer them to a computer for editing? That would be amazing.

I have a $50 USB capture card that I use. Anything you see on your TV can be captured as long as it runs through the xbox. All you need is 3 composite Y cable connectors so you can split off from your TV to your computer. So...xbox to TV, TV to computer USB cc.

Where can I buy this at? And what resolution does it record in? I used a Dazzle, it sounds almost exactly like what you use except no USB. Hooks straight into the computer with a RYG Cord.

For quality and great support, Hauppauge is the best imo. Just Google them, they have some cc's that are expensive but top of the line. Mine is WTV 7-2 1920 x 1080.

I use composite but RYG is a little better. For H2 you can only record 720 x 480 pixels.

I wish I could of made videos of me... The horseshoe bounce, the monster bounces... I once learned of one that must be done backwards off of the crane bounce on Headlong (cant land on the crane) and it would lauch you into the general direction of X building. If done right, you would be launched into the first window of X building. If done backwards (confirmed) you could sometimes get into the second window :D

• 2 weeks later...