What happened to the Arbiter )=

MrGiggleFits

At the end of Halo 3, the Arbiter and Rtas (the half-jawed white elite) make plans to travel back to their homeworld to live a life of peace with the rest of their kind. It is not directly stated, but it is inferred.

The Arbiter was definitely my favorite character as well and I really wish for his return, but with that kind of exit in Halo 3, it seems really hard to be done, unless some apocalyptic force rises once again in the galaxy that threatens the Elites' home planet. I really wish the fleshed out his relationship with Master Chief better in Halo 3, but due to fans disapproving of the lack of Master Chief face time in the Halo 2 campaign, they removed all sense of story depth from the Arbiter and just made him a sidekick in H3. I guess that's what happens when the oversensitive, cant-handle-good-change fanbase gets their way. A lull in great storytelling.

He's stuck on Sanghelios, trying to unite the planet into one group again, so they can sustain themselves like they did before they were hand-fed by the Prophets. He almost gets assassinated by opposing forces, but gets saved by Infinity, essentially. So unless he united Sanghelios again, I doubt we'll be seeing him for awhile, unless Spartan Ops somehow takes us to Sanghelios (which I doubt).

• Like 1