Specializations have failed me.

GrantPol

XBOX GT: LongDistanceTag

Well, It's been a while since Halo 4 came out, and I've had the limited edition with all the bonus things, but I have a few errors.

For a day or two I had all the specialization options that you get for having the code, but since then they dissapeared and haven't come back. All I have now is Wetwork and that other one I now suddenly forgot the name of. I've looked around on the internet, and people have been saying that it happens but it fixes itself by relogging, etc.

I've tried it. It's not working. Level 45 and rising, starting to wonder if it'll be fixed by the time I hit 50.

On another note, this only happened once but all 5 of my loadouts got reset for no reason, so I had to change them back.

Last and most likely least, every time I rank up I "unlock" all the Prime gear, and all that bonus stuff for having the code. I never lost it, but it appears in my rank up screen like a spammer that needs to shut up.

It'd be great if someone could help out, Halo 4 is pretty glitchy, even if it's a great game.

I just hope I'm not totally screwed over when the map packs come out, because then I just wasted a ton of money lol.

• 2 weeks later...