Best Halo so far... But i cant wait for the update.

Guns UK

Being a hardcore Halo player sinse the original CE this game has completely blown me away. Halo multiplayer has only taken a step forward in FPS's.

I didnt think 343 could match Bungie's work but H4 is easily the best multiplayer experience sinse H2.

That being said, there is huge space for improvements...

What you need to keep in mind is: H3 & Reach both had betas. H4 has been thrown straight into the deep end of online gaming, if you keep in mind that the game is 'still in testing' its exciting to think what could be around the corner...

Has anyone had a look at the 3 maps available in forge that havent seen the face of multiplayer yet? Particuarly the asteroid map, its stunning & hugeeee!!! Theyve basically given us 3 versions of Reach's Forge World to play with, unfortunatly the file share isnt up and running as it should be yet but think about the potential! After all pretty much every fricken multiplayer map on reach was made in forge world.

With talks of a new ranking system, new playlists and the potential of a million different conbination of maps (not to mention the 9 new map packs due out ove the next few months!!) how could anyone complain....

Yes 343 need to fix:

Kill Cams

File Share

Quiting games

Server Issues

Forge (i must admit, a little disappointed with some aspects, the materials and equipment given are the exact same as Reach. Can we get an update with new toys to play with??)

But with the updates being released January (ish) how can you not be happy with this game? I see too many people drilling the game for the slightest of problems. At the end of the day this game is close to a masterpiece... And if you dont agree go waste your life playing zombies on COD.

Most looking forward to: the addition of new maps and playlists