If you could add 1 game type...

FaTaL

What would it be. You can literally customise this gametype to fit any desire.

I would add a game type called "Infiltration."

The Objective behind Infiltration is to obviously Infiltrate the enemy's base.

Not thus being said, it would be played sorta like a forge map game type. You would enter the gametype as either an Infiltrater or the Defender. If you are a Defender then take it like you would forge. You are set up in a map designated for you and you are given 3 minutes to use "X" amount of cash given to create barriers wherever you felt. Obviously in order to make this game not Impossible you would have to have limits to which barriers would be usable. With that being said the barriers would have to be limited to movable barriers; a barrier that can be moved at least by a melee, and even faster via grenades, rockets, etc. Once you are barricaded into your base you will have the option to start the game immiedietly or wait until the 3 minutes is up. Once you choose either option, another group who had chosen to be the infiltrater will be matched up against you and given aprox. 10 minutes to get inside the base and Kill each player on the opposing team. The Team breaking into the Defender's base will obviously be geared much better and have infinite lives while the Defenders will have limitations of less powerful weapons and only 1 life.

This game type has had little "Deep" though, but I have played it in Halo 2 on the map Headlong. While it took much longer in Halo 2, it was a blast. It was a game I came up with while playing with some older friends =].

Feel free to add your own gametype and rate others! =D