The Halo 4 Servers Are Not Available

Anders Beckman

Hey! - sorry if this is lengthy, just describing the best I can.

I have spent over 4 hours on the phone with Xbox support, and found out what the problem is exactly. (at least for me)

Console problem: no

Network problem: no

Live Account/billing problem: no

Related to gamertag? YES!

I have tried connecting to Halo 4 matchmaking from my network at college, and at home, no luck. re-downloading gamertag a bunch of times, nope. Reset Modem/router, no. System Cache, no. I won't list anymore because it would take way too long to explain how much I troubleshooted, I am an Information Assurance major, I have to know how to troubleshoot, lol.

Downloading gamertag on friends Xbox on different network, no. ~

Even while he was signed in while I was, he couldn't join. As soon as I logged out, He could play online again. Halo reach played on live just fine about 5 minutes ago, so it's not my Live account necessarily. I have not been banned or seen a message that I got banned, as it just says "Please try again later"

This is a serious problem, I have seen it on other forums, everyone just tries physical solutions, and of course, no cigar. I don't know if I am the first one to recognize this is an account issue, but like I said, 4 hours on the phone with XBL and we literally tried everything, my account is perfect, no issues. I have tried on multiple Xbox's too, same thing happens, this is exclusively account related, and I just want to play with my friends online xD.

Mine only started happening on the 14th, but I have seen this go back to the 11th too, and I feel sorry for them the most. I am a loyal Halo customer/fan-boy and would love to see this issue resolved not just for me, but everyone who is remotely considering not playing Halo 4 anymore.

Re-cap: 3 different networks, 2 different networks, 4 hours Xbox live support, tried tons and tons of things, no cigar. Account/gamertag related with the Halo 4 servers. Again, no bans, just frustration.

Please reply fast, I want to play with friends again ~

Anders B.