What is your Zombie plan?

Ark

you think im gonna tell everyone my zombie plan so you could copy me and ruin my chances for survival, dream on buddy. just know that its gonna involve this vehicle and as much food and water and guns i can carry.

lol Thats 1 badass zombie survival vehicle. :smoke:

This is where I would go.

International Space Station The largest man made object in orbit it has continually held a human presence in space for 9 years.. soon to break the record of the MIR space station. The station consisted of 13 pressurised modules giving 373 cubic metres of living space, it is powered by 16 massive solar panels. As long as no one out of the potential 6 crew members is a zombie you have nothing to fear.

Pros: You’re up in space you have a birds eye view of the Zombie Apocalypse in action.

Cons: No chance of getting back to earth unless they come and get you.

Zombie Threats: Zero

Human Threats: Zero

Environmental Threats: Solar Flares, Metors, Mechanical break downs, Aliens, space junk, etc etc .

If I had other people with me who weren't intent on getting themselves or the rest of us killed, I'd steer them toward some semblance of community, the construction and defense of a fortress, the forming of salvage parties, and ideally a council system of government.

If I was alone, however, I would most likely get <expleted>-faced drunk and eat a gun.