Things that should be added to Halo 4

IvagoMan39

Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But I think a few new things should be added to it.

1. New vehicles. A UNSC flying vehicle in multiplayer would be great, like a Falcon. Also, a Revenant for the Covenant would be a good addition also because they have no "Medium-Sized" vehicles in this game, it goes from a Ghost to a Wraith.

2. Some new larger maps. The maps in Halo 4 are great, they have great scenery and are great in multiplayer, but I think a larger map that would be great for forging would be awesome. I'm thinking another Forge World?

3. More Multiplayer game types. I know SWAT has recently been added, so I can tell that game types are already being updated. Action Sack was always very fun, with Hockey, Dino-Blasters, Splockets, Shotty-Snipers, etc. Also, Invasion was always great and very popular because it combined Slayer, BTB, and Objective all in one.

4. Elites in Multiplayer. This one kind of goes with the Invasion thing. Elites were always fun to have in multiplayer, especially in Halo Reach. They had fun game types such as Dino-Blasters, Elite Slayer, and of course, Invasion. They just made it more fun.

These are some things I think should be added to Halo 4.

I doubt Elite will be added back into multiplayer because of how much people complained about this hit boxes in Halo 2, 3. I don't know if they had the same problem in Reach though. Some more vehicles would be nice as well as a flying on. Halo 3 had the Hornet which was pretty cool. I'm sure more game types and playlists will be released as time goes on. People just need to be a little patient.