Halo 4 Online Multiplayer people just standing there

Zensway

so i have been playing halo 4 for a maximun of probably 18 hours. and i see some people just standing there not doing anything and getting killed giving the other team free points. i dont know about you guys but i think it would be nice for us to kick or them to be automatically to be kicked from the game after a certain amount of time. at least that way its fair for both teams and not having the other team rack up points just because some guy decides to go do something else and get killed. overall though i do love this game its pretty amazing i just seem to find that a issue that can be dealt with.

so i have been playing halo 4 for a maximun of probably 18 hours. and i see some people just standing there not doing anything and getting killed giving the other team free points. i dont know about you guys but i think it would be nice for us to kick or them to be automatically to be kicked from the game after a certain amount of time. at least that way its fair for both teams and not having the other team rack up points just because some guy decides to go do something else and get killed. overall though i do love this game its pretty amazing i just seem to find that a issue that can be dealt with.

this is halo lol! Remember the good ol' days of Valhalla and everyone would just unseemingly every game go AFK? LOL those days of raging... :)