Custom Game Arrangements

FaTaL

Hey everyone, I have really felt the urge to play custom games more and more for the sure competetiveness and the ability to play any game type we may agree on at the time along with any given map we feel like playing; Including my favorite, and not matchmaking eligible maps. GRR.

Anyways, I realise the ability to go to GameBattles and set up parties but anyone who has every tried that can tell you that GameBattle's party setup is not very active. So, I decided to ask you guys what you thought about some sort of way to have arranged parties are certain times on any given day for the community to get together, compete and have fun. It would help us grow as a family oriented type of forum and we could see who has some nice talent in certain areas. Tournaments would be fun as well!

Any ideas of how we may be able to arrange this or get this going?! Message me, Reply here or add me on XBL: FaTaL TnB, to reply!

VERY SORRY, I OVERLOOKED THE "CUSTOM GAME NIGHTS" THREAD!!!"

Please move this, moderators :)