Anyone else having this problem ??

FatalDragon

Hi,

Everytime I try to go to Halo Waypoint from the In-Game menu on Halo 4, my screen goes blank and the disc keeps spinning in the draw and the only way I can get control of anything again is to turn my Xbox off and on again !!

I've spoken to the Microsoft team about this and one of thier tech guys said to try clearing my hard drives cache, so I did and it managed to get it working while I was on the phone to him but the next time I tried to load-up Waypoint I had the same problem again, so I tried clearing the cache again but it didn't work this time and I haven't been able to get it to load-up from the in-game menu since !!

It's not a huge problem as I can simply access Waypoint from the Xbox home screen but it's easier if I can access it in-game from time to time !!

If there's anyone that could shed some light on this problem for me then I'd really appreciate it !!??

!! Many Thanks in Advance for Any Help !!

Hi,

Everytime I try to go to Halo Waypoint from the In-Game menu on Halo 4, my screen goes blank and the disc keeps spinning in the draw and the only way I can get control of anything again is to turn my Xbox off and on again !!

I've spoken to the Microsoft team about this and one of thier tech guys said to try clearing my hard drives cache, so I did and it managed to get it working while I was on the phone to him but the next time I tried to load-up Waypoint I had the same problem again, so I tried clearing the cache again but it didn't work this time and I haven't been able to get it to load-up from the in-game menu since !!

It's not a huge problem as I can simply access Waypoint from the Xbox home screen but it's easier if I can access it in-game from time to time !!

If there's anyone that could shed some light on this problem for me then I'd really appreciate it !!??

!! Many Thanks in Advance for Any Help !!

I believe 343 proposed a fix to reinstall Waypoint. Other than that I think there is no confirmed help right now to fix this issues.

Hope that helped,

UnSeEnZ

I haven't had this problem but I HAVE had issues with Waypoint itself freezing and not playing video's. I've always assumed it was because so many users where accessing it with the new release but I'm not sure. It explains not loading video's but not the freezing. Maybe it's Waypoint and not the disc.....