Custom Games and the lack of Talking

Marcus Bosanic

Hello everybody, ive read all the things that people have been loving/hating about this game and i just want to point out that im loving the game and thank 343 for doing a good job. But there is one thing that im sad about and havent seen anybody else really talk about it, the lack of talking to the enemy before and in game.

In reach, (using for example because of it being the most recent) talking to the other team beforehand led to some of the best rivalries ive had. I also believe it led to more people playing alone but still wearing a mic. Something ive noticed in 4 is the extreame lack of people talking, and when playing game after game by yourself and hearing nobody i find myself getting bored with online much quicker. I miss being able to rile people up before a game, kill them and talk a quick word of smack over their dead body, then listen to the shouts for a rematch after. It just made the game more lively and competitive, and while getting rid of it surely cut down on the foul mouthed shouting and all, i feel it removed a large part of what was secretly making me love halo.

On another note, who wants to be my friend. I need more people for custom games and have a good little list of friends to play with but need more for a constant base, and more who enjoy playing cutom. Bosanicat is my GT for anybody interested.