File share issue

Davesrave

Hi,

Just wondering as to why its not possible to access any file share from any other player. Is this a known bug? Because according to my Halo 4, nobody has ever uploaded anything to fileshare?

Was looking foward to getting some good custom maps downloaded.

The fileshare is not 100% complete at this time, so searching for maps and game types is not possible, though will be in the near future. I don't have a specific timeline for this to become active, but know that they are working on it.

The fileshare is not 100% complete at this time, so searching for maps and game types is not possible, though will be in the near future. I don't have a specific timeline for this to become active, but know that they are working on it.

Does the same go for my Screenshot issue? Are we currently unable to save screenshots to Local Files?

Does the same go for my Screenshot issue? Are we currently unable to save screenshots to Local Files?

Where exactly are you going to search for your screen shots? Take me through the steps. I don't have a 360 or Halo 4 infront of me, so I need my memory jogged.

Theater > Local Films > Local Files

Okay, you're not going to find screen shots in that location. Push Start as if you were going to view your Spartan stuff, and it's in the lower ribbon, I think it's the third option from the left, but I could be wrong. But it's definitely in the lower ribbon in one of the options available.

• 4 weeks later...

Dont get me wrong I do think the game is good at they really are improving things, but at the same time, I dont see how this should be an issue, this system has been in place in previous games so how can they have broken it this badly.

They weren't fully up to begin with.

I like Halo 4, I really do, I am very impressed with how the game came out w/o Bungie's help or input. I am saddened by how 343i(I am told 'die hard fans' of the series) just seems to have left everything else laying on the proverbial floor.