Shootout in The Valhalla

SatanicBagels

Am I the only one that loves this mission. Its great vehicular fun. The trick is to grab the ghost in the beginning of the game because that makes it so much easier.

Along the way I also like the high concentration of Hunters and Banshees some of those commendations are actaully going to be possible now.

My one concern is how your teammates can blow up your mantis if they decide on being... annoying people. Some of the games I played earlier were about as bad as Minecraft griefing.

LOL. What are other peoples thoughts on this mission.

• Like 1

Yeah me and my friend were very impressed with this mission. Between splattering entire groups of people when they fall out of the drop pods with the ghost, and raining chunks of debris all over the place in the AA battles, it's extremely fun. I feel like whoever made that map must have been huge Starcraft fans. It feels exactly like SC, with the Mantis being the Goliath and the Phantoms and Banshees being carriers and the elites and hunters being zealots, with the odd wraith thrown in being a dragoon.

• 1 month later...

Quickly grab ghost/shoot RVB box, kill all infantry, splattering elites and shooting them as they fall out of phantoms. Rinse and repeat, getting other ghost if need be until mantis phase. Mantis phase should be self explanatory but the fastest way to not get shredded by the banshees and to B-LINE sprint jump to the nearest Mantis off the ridge after the cutscene.

Banshee destroyer, elite zealot, and elite officer all done, hunter destroyer going soon.