Halo 4 Casting Ideas ; Looking for some people wanting to do it.

Unseenz

Hello community,

I was thinking of doing some casting videos on MLG stuff, talking about Pro players, and maybe doing some noob-friendly guides for maps, etc. I was kind of considering doing something similar to the State of the Game (which is a talk show about Starcraft 2) where we set up like a five way skype chat that allows us to talk Halo, etc.

Well the stipulations for people wanting to do this is obviously:

-Age 18+

-Has considerable knowledge of Halo

-Has a good personality (i.e. no bland personalities, etc.)

-Has Skype installed

-Passes a "test-like" interview in Skype

-PM me skype usernames if interested.

Positions needed:

-Someone to cast

-Four people to just be commentators and talk

-I am producing / talking / doing other stuff

-Someone to create a background for the layover during breaks / etc. Need an opening feel (look up introduction videos) More or less some IT or graphic experience

This is all volunteer work, and would look considerable on someone's resume if this is what you want to do for a living (well if it gets popular enough) + its just fun.

If you want to do this, leave some information about yourself, Halo experience (in years approx.), and how you could better the casting / show (why should I want you as a caster, etc.) Leave anything else that you think we should know, etc.

Thanks,

UnSeEnZ

EDIT: I am looking for about 5 people total (4 that will do the casting stuff and 1 to do the Graphics Design, etc.) Also, we can all pitch in ideas with how we want the layout, etc. done.

I was thinking a name for this adventure should be: Halo Fanatics?

Just an idea but willing to accept more ideas for the names.