Warrior Armor Codes

Szoke22

Hello, I am new to this website and forum and I have 2 issues I need help with. 1) I had pre-ordered the Halo 4 standard edition game and map pass from Gamestop which was suppose to come with the following bonuses: Forest armor skin, artic rifle skin, Halo 4 theme, Avatar ghost, 5 emblems and the Warrior Armor-Green avatar. I got all but the Warrior Armor -Green avatar and Gamestop (avatar almost 2 weeks battling them on phone and in stores) says they no longer have access to this item code. They claim I must contact 343 Industries or Xbox to get it and Xbox tells me to go here. Can Anyone tell me who I can go to to get this resolved and get this Avatar?? 2)While dealing with issue stated in #1 I ran across the offer for the free Red Warrior Armor Avatar. I got a code but it was for the Female version and when I went back to the site to try and get a male one it says they are all gone. Does anyone know how i can get the Red Avatar (and for that matter-the blue one too) in the male version??

If anyone has 1 or all of the codes for the Warrior Armor in Green, Red or Blue I am willing to give the codes to the Forest armor Skin, artic Rifle Skin, Ghost avatar, Halo 4 theme and 3 emblems including Assassin in exchange. That is the best i can do. I appreciate the help on this or at least info. on who to contact on this.