XP system needs to be updated.

Isaac E Ternal

Please Please Please take away XP for deaths, so those noobs that go 20/30 don't get 300 xp and top the game xp leaders, that's pathetic that a Leroy Jenkins Feeder gets more xp than someone who goes 15 and 5 with a ton of assists.

If you suck you should get less xp. PERIOD

I like less for a loss...or how about NO XP for a loss...just the points you earn based on performance.

or give bonuses for those who go positive. otherwise people just run out and die just to get as many kills as possible to get more xp. NEED A DEATH PENALTY.

that would bring a little more legitimacy to peoples ranks as it would be nearly impossible for a garbage player like exampled above to hit level 70 in anywhere near the time a skilled team player does.

and while im mentioning things i think need tweaking...I love everything about halo 4 but the one thing that ruins the game is JET PACK.

seriously WTF is the point in well designed maps, cover, multi levels when none of it is good for anything when people can fly way up in the air and needle or lob nades over cover, then it takes forever to even look up and find them and you can't focus on ground attacks.

Jet Pack is garbage, for noobs, and it's just DUMB and doesn't belong in Halo. Make a playlist for Jet"fudge"Packers...

AND WHERE IS GRIFFBALL??? i mean you advertise it in all the previews and there's no playlist?

I would agree with you. In fact, there are a few complaints that I would agree with. The only problem is that every thread that has a legitimate complaint is worded with almost no class. Everyone is a noob or a "Leroy Jenkins Feeder".

Anyway, yeah, when the ranking system comes out, everyone will get a better idea.

I would agree with you. In fact, there are a few complaints that I would agree with. The only problem is that every thread that has a legitimate complaint is worded with almost no class. Everyone is a noob or a "Leroy Jenkins Feeder".

Anyway, yeah, when the ranking system comes out, everyone will get a better idea.

Yes, it does get quite annoying I will admit. Meh, let them complain.

I have a different opinion on the return of the true skill ranking system. Yeah sure it gives you a rank that you feel you earned and makes you think it will show other players how good you are but, just give it time and things will be just like they were in Halo 3. The MM community will be flooded with boosters, derankers, and bought accounts. Once all that BS starts you won't be able to judge someones skill based on their rank. Hell you can NEVER judge someones skill in any FPS based on their rank. Even though I loathe it returning there's nothing I can do and I'll be sad to see things go back to that.

I doubt they're gonna remove it all together but, they did said they're going to monitor how often people are hitting it and how many and then they're going to adjust/respond accordingly.

Yep. This seems like the correct approach. I think the cap helps people who don't have all day to play stay with the pack and stay up to date. At least for right now it's a good approach.

Yep. This seems like the correct approach. I think the cap helps people who don't have all day to play stay with the pack and stay up to date. At least for right now it's a good approach.

I think that's why they did that as well. I work from 5am to 5-6pm everyday, I can't put that big amount of time into this as most people. Maybe 4-5 hours a week, 8 if I'm lucky so I somewhat like the fact that there's a limit to how much people can progress in the game. Although I'm sure majority of the people despise it.

lets be clear you are not refering to me with that retarded comment because I clearly stated "I AM OK WITH THE CAP"

I play still cuz it's fun, i just wanna see the next specializations.

Personally i don't see what it matters how fast people rank up compared to others...i mean I had just reached NOVA in reach when halo 4 came out....and there was people at Inheritor like 3 months after REACH's launch. Did it effect me? No! Do I care if someone is the highest level a year before im at the 4th highest...NOPE.

it's a game...let people play, no need to play big brother and try and control how fast people rank up. XP cap for a day is fine.

but like i said before that's my opinion, I don't care either way...I don't play to unlock stuff or level...I play cuz i enjoy it and if I get shiny objects due to playing then cool...if not Im still going to be rockin out the MM cuz i love playing.

Jet pack is the only loadout requring skill to be effective. If you doubt it, give it a try and see how long you stay alive against a decent team.

The lamest loadout which also should be out is wallhack. Now there's LAMENESS.

Wrong, JetPack is the only load out that nullifies a players movement/map awareness/ mastery. Being able to make jumps or balance on rails in stride to jump to a higher ground for an escape is rendered useless vs the jet pack.

Agree that Wall Hack is pretty lame as well but I D C about it cuz 1) i can see when they use it 2) I never get killed from someone using PV, so what if they know where i am it doesn't give them a CHEAP advantage, they still have to come around that corner and fight.