Dear 343i, Please bring back Game type x...

Dear 343i,

You've done a particularly good job with the Halo 4 Campaign and storyline and while at first I thought perhaps you might have missed a step not providing a larger Forge World (I'd still like one) I think the large spaces you've provided (and they really are large people) do provide some nice places to forge new maps.

However, I am saddened that you have removed some game types that, while not popular in matchmaking, were fun additions to a night of Mulitiplayer with my group of friends.

I know that you folks had a limited amount of time to really bring a lot of things together and I respect that you really gave the campaign and Infinity Slayer your best so that part of the game could stand alone and compete against the likes of Call of Duty, etc., but I hope that you add some items to Halo 4 Infinity menu with coming updates.

During Halo: Reach's heyday, my friends and I would play a version of the Stockpile Game Type called "In Your Base" on a map variant of Forge World called "Stealin' your Flags" created by Gamertag: Rpal. It was a great concept with incredibly entertaining gameplay and kept us in a good mood between getting pwned in matchmaking bouts.

Video of Map and Game Type:

I sincerely request that you either, bring back Stockpile (and a few other game types) or make it possible to increase the number of Grifball's available in that Game Type. I believe I can recreate the game if the Grifball setup allowed for around 6-12 Grifballs on the map at any one time.

I spent a good 6 hours creating a Map on Ravine before realizing the Game Type I required to make the map function and fun, did not exist in Halo 4. I blame my lack of research in not checking Game Type options before creating said map, but I was simply too excited to recreate one of my favorite forged maps.

Help a Gamer out.

Thank You for your time,

SSNC