Begining legendary

Meta Knight

Solo or co-op? That makes a huge difference

And have fun with the door on Infinity :P

I nearly rage quit because of that going solo and I am a really really really calm player. Drove me nuts trying to hold that door.

Best advice I can give you is use automatic weapons for Knights. They really seem to wilt quickly when hit with them. SAWs, Suppressors and the like are really really good for it. Also I prefer to stay at a distance picking off the trash mobs first then taking on the Knights. Oh and if you see a watcher make it your top priority. Those buggers really screw with the flow of a fight if you dont take care of them right away.

^^ I screamed impossible nearly 50 times trying to beat that part. The best part about it was that after 50 minutes of trying to beat it, I finally beat it, but then I died and it never game me a checkpoint. And THEN, I beat it again in another 30 minutes, but I have no patience and after I die, I press start and Revert immediately, but I accidentally RESTARTED the level. It was the most pissed I've ever been playing Halo. I learned the key though, is to get on the turret furthest from the door. I was originally just trying to outshoot them by myself. I started getting on the turret and beat it pretty quickly then.

And yeah, you definitely want to take out the Watchers, the flying things first. I think they revive knights?

^^ I screamed impossible nearly 50 times trying to beat that part. The best part about it was that after 50 minutes of trying to beat it, I finally beat it, but then I died and it never game me a checkpoint. And THEN, I beat it again in another 30 minutes, but I have no patience and after I die, I press start and Revert immediately, but I accidentally RESTARTED the level. It was the most pissed I've ever been playing Halo. I learned the key though, is to get on the turret furthest from the door. I was originally just trying to outshoot them by myself. I started getting on the turret and beat it pretty quickly then.

And yeah, you definitely want to take out the Watchers, the flying things first. I think they revive knights?

Yes they do revive knights, summon crawlers and put up hardlight shields to damaged enemies to protect them for a short time. Bloody annoying.

After getting to Lasky you have to clear an LZ. You run across some Marines trying to get to a door that is sealed shut. Save them and hold the door while Cortana opens it up for you. That holding action is nasty on solo legendary.

nasty is indeed the right word for this. lol