SR70 and on XBL for 8 years...

Servano

Yeah, I love the fact that I have played more Halo than the chair masters that made Halo 4 and I am at SR70 on a Friday while working a full time job at an ISP (Comcast)... So, I am done until I get a mystery e-mail that will be ignored or lost in spam... or yeah, because I am an adult and get 1k e-mails a day...

What is the fix? {Question for a mod, otherwise feel free to suck it clean.}

I dont understand... Ive read this a few times now (players getting stuck at 70) but ive seen players upto level 89.

Ive also seem the specialization 'Rogue' out there. I currently only have wetwork and operator. Do u need to have the limited edition to have additional specializations to allow u to rank up further at the moment?

Im currently a 59

I dont understand... Ive read this a few times now (players getting stuck at 70) but ive seen players upto level 89.

Ive also seem the specialization 'Rogue' out there. I currently only have wetwork and operator. Do u need to have the limited edition to have additional specializations to allow u to rank up further at the moment?

Im currently a 59

Yes, you need special edition. As a normal (non-specialized) Spartan 4, you get to 50. Then each specialization gives you another 10 levels. If you don't have the limited edition, you only have 2 specializations and thus are stuck at 70. The people that bought the limited edition got early access to all specializations, and thus have another 60 levels.