Your Loadouts?

Phillip Micheal Hanna

Here i would like to hear other peoples strategies that they use.What loadout you use and why.What gametypes you play and maps it seems to be most successful.

Primary Weapon:DMR

Secondary Weapon:Magnum

Grenade:Pulse Grenade

Armor Ability:Regeneration Field

Tactical Package:Shielding

Support Package:Dexterity

This is my main loadout.It is designed to win gunfights.I use it very defensively and always make sure i'm around cover to put myself into a good position so i can use my armor ability.Regeneration Field can give you a big advantage if you practice with it and learn when to use it accordingly.Its start-up is very slow and easily punishabe.I play mosty Infinity Slayer,King of the Hill, and Dominion.Sometimes when i feel like going all out i will dip into some Team Slayer Pro,but of course this does not apply.It seems to do really well on Adrift,Complex and Abandon.Haven seems a bit too aggressive for this loadout.I find i rarely am able to deploy my AA successfully.I try not to play Haven often,but i do i always use this loadout below.

Primary Weapon:DMR

Secondary Weapon:Assault Rifle

Grenade:Frag Grenade

Armor Ability:Jet Pack

Tactical Package:Firepower

Support Package:Dexterity

It's just a more aggressive loadout that takes the advantage of the jet packs mobility and to switch from your long/medium range to close range weapon.Very straight forward.