Forge and Custom Game Switching

Admiral Ackbar

It would be pretty cool if there was a way to easily switch between custom games and Forge. The majority of the time I use the Forge it's to make a map for a custom game. And it's a hassle having to save and quit the forge, go to custom games and start and play the custom game. Especially when the map has to be tweaked. I'll spend a good amount of time switching game types.

I think it would be really handy if there was a way to start a Forge map. And edit the custom game settings right there in the Forge. And be able to start the new custom game from that menu as well. That way if something is wrong with the spawn points or something like that, you'll be able to fix the problem without having to quit the game. Load up the forge, select the map. Do the minor adjustments needed. Save and exit the Forge map, go back to custom games and restart. It just takes a lot of time, especially with all the loading screens in between.

It's not a major problem, but I think it would be really cool to release in the future.