Might be QUITING Halo for good

Quil Peterson

Maybe it's your internet? It might be the arrow not the Indian.

iIts not my internet because its only happen with Halo 4 & halo waypoint.... All of my other games are working fine... It started at 9am when i was playing Spartan Ops EP 4 CH 1 -.- Bungie's servers was better then theses one xD

I would be heartbroken if I was in your situation. Dont worry, they cant ignore a problem as big as this.

There's five other people having the same problem all started around 9am through 11:30am yesterday. We've all posted on the Halo Waypoint Forum with no type of reply that there at least looking in to it...

Halo needs to go back to being a Bungie game xD

Do they even know a problem exists? Because the affected ratio is so small in comparison

They should cuz theres alot of ppl calling Microsoft about it & there telling us to post on the waypoint forums... "https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1871730_NOT-CONNECTING-TO-HALO-4-SERVERS.aspx#post1871730"

if this is how 343 games are going to be, im not buying anymore halo games unless there made by bungie......

Hi there. :D

Im the sites friendly ( AND PSYCHOTIC!!!!! GRRRRR) wolf :D

If you ever need help just PM me :)

Id be glad to lend a paw :P

343 Are working on the issues at hand. They will be fixed soon, just give it time...dont leave the game over this issue please, we like fellow Halo players and dont like to loose them :/

They should cuz theres alot of ppl calling Microsoft about it & there telling us to post on the waypoint forums... "https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1871730_NOT-CONNECTING-TO-HALO-4-SERVERS.aspx#post1871730"

if this is how 343 games are going to be, im not buying anymore halo games unless there made by bungie......

The games runs on a Microsoft hosted server if anything blame them 343i has to work with what M$ gives them

• Like 1