New Game Idea, Need your thoughts

Admiral Ackbar

Alright. I just had a stroke of what I think maybe brilliance, or just a stroke of idiocy. I'm not sure yet. That's why before I start forging the map and working out the kinks I figured I'd post it on here for your thoughts and opinions.

Here's my thought. It was based off of Transformers. I know, it's nerdy, but whatever haha. I want to create a map and game type that would be like humans vs Transformers. One team would be the Transformers, obviously the Decipticons because the humans are killing them. Anyway the Decipticons would have the Mantis. The other team would have to sneak around on the ground. Maybe with the Active Camo perk. And try to destroy the the Decipticons. I'm not sure how that would work. Or if it's even possible. Maybe the "Human" team would have Warthogs to help battle the Mantis.

I would end up Forging a map to look like a city. Maybe take the Griffball court and add some buildings. Some streets. If I do that I won't use Active Camo. The humans will have to sneak from building to building using crouch and what not.

What are you thoughts and opinions. Sorry the post was scatterbrained. I'm really excited about the idea and want to have help figuring out the kinks to the game. I'll start working on the Forge map tonight, and keep you updated!