Halo 4 server issues

thedarksavior

Hello everyone. For the last two days I cannot connect to the halo 4 servers. I have tried resetting my modem etc nothing works. when i log in to the game and go to spartan ops or mathmaking i get a message saying "The halo 4 servers are not available. please try again later. mathmaking has switched to the default playlist" When I try to join a friends party I also get the message saying "Could not be added to the party queue" I figured giving it a day or two may fix it, but it has not and I am still unable to play on the main servers or participate in spartan ops. I also verified my network settings and my NAT rating is set to "open". I have friends a few doors down from me having no issues getting on the servers so I am not sure whats going on. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

The Dark Savior

Hello everyone. For the last two days I cannot connect to the halo 4 servers. I have tried resetting my modem etc nothing works. when i log in to the game and go to spartan ops or mathmaking i get a message saying "The halo 4 servers are not available. please try again later. mathmaking has switched to the default playlist" When I try to join a friends party I also get the message saying "Could not be added to the party queue" I figured giving it a day or two may fix it, but it has not and I am still unable to play on the main servers or participate in spartan ops. I also verified my network settings and my NAT rating is set to "open". I have friends a few doors down from me having no issues getting on the servers so I am not sure whats going on. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

The Dark Savior

Hundreds of people are suffering from the same problem. However since they're still a small minority 343 is just completely ignoring them and pretending this problem doesn't exist.

I don't think theyre ignoring it. It seems as if this has been going on since the game came out, and for some, it just fixes itself automatically. Strange that it just happened to me 3 days ago and yet, while others i know tell me it went away in a few hours.. mine has not. So 3 weeks of this issue and still no fix.. hmm Im not sure. How long should this take..

I'm one of the few apparently who is not able to connect to the servers. I called 1800-4my-xbox and the tech support guy had me re-download the latest system update. It worked for like 5 seconds and before I could select a match it brought up that error again. It might work for some people though. All you have to do is go to system memory and before you select a device you press:

left bumper, right bumper, x, left bumper, right bumper, x.

This should prompt you asking you if you want to delete the latest system update. Just say yes, re-download the update and hope it works. Other then that xbox tech support said to come here. lol.