Annoying background audio

SSFrog

Two areas where I face utterly annoying background audio that just makes me take my headphones off, or lower the volume if I'm using the speakers.

During the matchmaking selection and searching menus, its this kinda bassy gurgle, that just loops over and over, its atrocious.

The second is in Forge mode, while your in editing mode, when you go all-spartan, you hear the similarly lowly-herz gurgling audio go away.

This needs to be fixed, my brain is dying, I don't want to have to be toying with the audio up and down.

And while we're on the subject of audio, I don't have a headset anymore, and listening to anyone in my party talking to me is a nightmare. It lowers the game volume to allow me to hear better, but its still not enough. I want to turn down the game audio much lower, and have the person's audio much louder.

P.S Why does the xbox ask me every single time I sign-in where I want to save my data? Hard-Drive or cloud? Why can't it just remember?!!?