Private Shoutbox?

a live dinosaur

Sadly this won't happen. You can always PM 5 people and get a group chat of the 6 of you talking.

Wish it could be a thing at times.. I don't know if this site has the choice, but on the Alliance Tear site, I can make it so only Limited Members and up see it.

you could instead have a soutbox that people need to have lost 50 post to enter and the standard where every on is welcome, just to get rid of those who join and just complained in the shoutbox

That would be a good idea, actually.

And Azaxx, I couldn't agree more.

• Like 1

you could instead have a soutbox that people need to have lost 50 post to enter and the standard where every on is welcome, just to get rid of those who join and just complained in the shoutbox

That right there. I know I don't have enough post but I would get there eventually.

• Like 1

Im completely in agreement with this. The current shoutbox is flooded by troll,s and GIMME GIMME MY CODE!!, a private shoutbox would allow those who have been here longer and who know better a way to actually shout to each other without being flooded down by insults and swear words. I mean , I was up till 2 in the morning directing people to xbox support and waypoint, im just over it

Im completely in agreement with this. The current shoutbox is flooded by troll,s and GIMME GIMME MY CODE!!, a private shoutbox would allow those who have been here longer and who know better a way to actually shout to each other without being flooded down by insults and swear words. I mean , I was up till 2 in the morning directing people to xbox support and waypoint, im just over it

Yeah there are some good members on here who want to use the shoutbox but just leave because of all of the trolls and spammers :( The shoutbox has turned into customer support.

Yeah there are some good members on here who want to use the shoutbox but just leave because of all of the trolls and spammers :( The shoutbox has turned into customer support.

I know and it's sad that good people leave because of it, the good old days were much better, sure we may make some good friends out of this, but still these trolls and such are destroying what used to be one of the best places on the internet